Surefire® Rechargeable 123A Batteries is the perfect solution for customers who prefer to use rechargeable 123A cells when powering SureFire illumination tools, including Weapon Lights and hands-free lights. While they lack the capacity of SureFire 123A lithium primary cells, SFLFP123 cells are safe to use, cost-effective, and they retain approximately 80% of their original capacity even after hundreds of charging cycles. The smart charger can fully charge two batteries in three hours, in the convenience of your home, office or vehicle.
- Every SFLFP123-KIT includes two Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) 450mAh 3.2V rechargeable cells, a two-bay battery charger, and a MICRO-USB to USB-A cable
- Every SFLFP123 battery set includes two Lithium Iron Phosphate rechargeable cells only (charger is not included)
- Smart, internal circuitry automatically terminates charge cycle when cells are at full capacity
- Safety design features provide protection from overcharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity
- Charge one or two SFLFP123 from 1.5 hours to 3 hours. Charge termination occurs at 3.65V typical
Restrictions: Rechargeable SFLFP123 batteries are only to be used to power LED illumination products and NOT those featuring incandescent lamps. The initial elevated voltage of these rechargeable batteries, immediately after charging, may cause the filament contained within an incandescent lamp to break or "burn out."
LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERIES
|CHEMISTRY||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|NOMINAL CAPACITY||450 mAh|
|NOMINAL VOLTAGE||3.2 V|
|DIMENSIONS||16.5 D x 33.5 mm|
|NOMINAL VOLTAGE||3.65 V|
|CHARGE CURRENT||0.5 A / cell|