CamJam XT aluminum rope & cord tighteners feature Nite Ize signature, knot-free CamJam tightening and tensioning technology. Built from durable, cast aluminum, this rugged combination of carabiner and cam mechanism is designed to tighten, tension, connect, and secure serious loads up to 280 lbs.
The CamJam XT products feature a carabiner clip and gate on one end, and a rotating cam mechanism on the other. This clever design allows the CamJam XT to be configured in either a Fixed End or a Loop System to securely tie down lumber, gear, and other heavy loads. The CamJam XT can be easily adjusted and re-adjusted time and again to tackle a multitude of tie-down projects over the years. The XT holds cord from 1/16"-3/16" [2mm-5mm] in width.
- Allows you to tighten, tension, connect and secure heavy loads by simply pulling your rope or cord through the cam mechanism
- Easy to adjust and release tension by rotating the cam lock lever
- with 10 ft paracord in Coyote
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility - Loop System and Fixed End System
- Made of durable cast aluminum for heavy loads
- CamJam XT With Coyote Paracord Working Load Limit: 100 lbs | 45 kg, Break Strength: 300 lbs | 136 kg
- CamJam XT Large Weight: 3.2 oz | 91g